This section explains how to use the APIs for the Solaris Digital Assets (SDA) product.
The API endpoints are organized by their respective product grouping.
In addition to the API references, this section includes the following pages around how to use the Digital Assets API:
- Authentication: How to authenticate with the Digital Assets API.
- Filtering & Sorting: How to control the entries returned by the API and the order in which they're returned.
- Pagination: How to divide large API responses up into pages.
- Errors: The errors returned by the Digital Assets API.
- Callbacks: How to receive notifications when an API resource is changed.
Please read each of the pages in this section, as many aspects of the Digital Assets APIs (e.g., authentication) are fundamentally different from the Banking APIs.